Information on the processing of personal data
Document changes: This Information on the processing of personal data is regularly updated; whenever we make a change, we will display it on our website www.donautranscarpatica.ro and we will notify you. Date of last update: May 2018
How to use this information
In this information, we explain how we process, including collect, use, exchange and protect your personal data when our services and our website. Who we are We are: DonauTranscarpatica SRL, Trade register: J12 / 1895/2013, Fiscal code: RO17968037, Head office: Strada Gilăului 407310, Luna de Sus 407310, Cluj, Romania Our phone number where you can contact us: +40 364 710 495 or you can contact us send an e-mail using the contact form on our website www.donautranscarpatica.ro or by email office [at] donautranscarpatica.ro or by mail.
We are committed to respecting privacy, which is why we take data protection, security and compliance with personal data protection and privacy legislation seriously. DonauTranscarpatica SRL processes and stores personal data in EU and is able to demonstrate at any time compliance with European Union laws and the principles set out in this document. All websites owned by DonauTranscarpatica SRL are in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a binding piece of legislation. This privacy statement is the responsibility of DonauTranscarpatica SRL, which has overall responsibility for ensuring compliance.The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for implementing our policy. of privacy, which is intrinsically linked to the privacy statement It ensures daily compliance and is involved in all matters relating to the protection of personal data.
1. Data protection principles
• The collection of personal data will be done only for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. The data will not be processed to third parties in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
• Personal data will be accurate, and where necessary, updated;
• The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
• All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures the necessary security;
• Personal data will not be shared with third parties
• The data subjects have the right to request access to, rectification and deletion of personal data, to oppose or restrict the processing of data.
2. Personal data
• Personal data means any information that may be linked to an identified or identifiable natural person (subject person).
• Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (ie used in connection with other data) relating to the subject person, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers .
3. Collection of personal data
The data we collect may include the following:
• Name and contact details (We collect your first and last name, email address, phone number)
• We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our website.
• We collect data about the device and network you use to connect to our products. This includes data about the operating systems and software installed on your device, including product keys. It also includes IP address, regional settings and language settings.
4. Purpose of personal data collection
• The purpose of the collection is to analyze the data traffic that you perform while browsing our site.
• To be able to contact you by phone or email when opening a request through the contact form.
• Issuing the invoice for the services provided to you when applicable.
5. Using Personal Data
• we will only use personal data for the purpose for which it was collected and we will store the data only as long as necessary for the purpose mentioned above.
• we will keep the customer's information for the period during which his account is active, for any of the purposes mentioned above (point 4).
• we will keep browsing records on our website for a maximum period of 3 months.
• access to personal data is strictly limited to DonauTranscarpatica personnel, the competent control bodies of the Romanian state or of any EU member state.
6. Process Security
We will process the data securely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially where the processing involves the transmission of data by a network both against and against any other form of unlawful processing.
Questions regarding the security of personal data can be sent to the DPO at the email address office [at] donautranscarpatica.ro
7. Access to and rectification or deletion of personal data
• Customers have the right at any time to request access to: rectification, portability, deletion or restriction of the processing of the data collected.
• To keep personal information up to date, we recommend that users inform us of any changes or discrepancies.
To view or modify personal data or to obtain information about personal data (we have stored or processed any of your personal data), please contact the DPO at the email office [at] donautranscarpatica. en.
Application signed and dated.
• customers have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data. All questions and grievances will be processed by the DPO in a timely manner and in accordance with internal procedures. Complaints can be sent to the DPO, office [at] donautranscarpatica.ro
• In the unlikely event that customers have suffered damages due to the violation of their rights under the personal data protection policy and DonauTranscarpatica SRL has not handled the complaint properly, customers have the opportunity to send a complaint to the higher authority (ANSPDCP ).
9. Changes to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, for example following a change in relevant legislation or a change in the corporate structure of DonauTranscarpatica SRL.
If changes are made to this material, customers will be notified by email or via the website before the changes take effect.
We encourage customers to check this page periodically for updates on our privacy practices.
BY READING THE DOCUMENT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR LAWS ARE GUARANTEED BY LAW, OR THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION, THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA, THE RIGHT TO INTERVENTION , YOUR RIGHT TO JUSTICE IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF RIGHTS, GUARANTEED BY LAW 677/2001 FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, AND THE FREE MOVEMENT OF THE SAME